If only they had had this talk on May 4th! Imagine all the trouble they could have saved the world!
Here's what I learned from this show...
- The woman who allegedly took and owned the Roswell Slides, Hilda Ray, was BFFs with former first lady Mamie Eisenhower (ironically, and hysterically, pronounced "Mummy Eisenhower" by Maussan)
- "Spy" has been added to Hilda Ray's resume sometime since May 5th
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has trotted out the old "respect for the remains of native Americans" lie as a smokescreen for hiding the truth about the alien
- Whitley Streiber once walked past a doctor who glanced at the Roswell Slides and said the figure is not human
- The figure's shrunken, collapsed and dessicated face "is not the face of a human child!"
- An anonymous German tourist once positively I.D.'d a "mummy" in a long-defunct museum in the southwest U.S. as an alien, and the German press investigated it
- If a mummy is displayed with a placard that reads "Alien??" there is no doubt that it's an alien
- All mummies in all museums everywhere are dead aliens
- All museum placards are lies
- Before the May 5th unveiling of the slides, no respectable scientist would look at them
- Before the May 5th unveiling of the slides, they were nonetheless subjected to rigorous scientific analysis
- Now that the slides have been unveiled, they can at last be subjected to rigorous scientific analysis
- "Counterintelligence" is Linda Moulton Howe's favorite word
- Our government utilizes the old "Hide in Plain Sight" ploy, putting dead aliens identified as "mummies" on public display at isolated, little-known tourist-trap museums to see how humans will react to an alien presence on earth
- All the visual information on the left side of the Roswell Slides is genuine and we must all agree that it is authentic and accurate in its depiction of an alien being; all the visual information on the right side of the Roswell Slides is evil and false and misleading, and must be ignored
- Adam Dew no longer exists
- Whitley Strieber will believe anything
- Linda Moulton Howe uses this to her advantage
- We must all pay up to subscribe to Whitley Strieber's "Dreamland" podcast
- Seriously, pay up now
- We are all going to change our minds about the slides very soon
|Pay up, Jaimie!|